Chattanooga Personal Injury Lawyers
Striving to Hold Negligent People & Companies Accountable
Accidents happen all the time but, in most cases, personal injury cases
come from the negligence of another individual or entity. Negligence occurs
when someone else—whether it’s an individual person, a business,
a manufacturer, or some other entity—either fails to do something
a reasonable person would have done in that situation or does something
that a reasonable person would not have done in the same situation.
At Speek, Turner & Newkirk PLLC, we understand how challenging
it can be to keep up with your job, your medical visits, your bills, and
your health after a serious accident or injury. Our Chattanooga personal
injury attorneys believe that negligent parties should be held accountable,
and we work tirelessly to help our injured clients fight for the full
compensation they are owed.
To discuss your situation with an attorney at our firm, call
(423) 799-3030 or
submit an online contact form. Your initial consultation is completely free and confidential.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Injuries can occur in a variety of situations and circumstances, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, trucks, boats,
- Workplace accidents and injuries, such as falls, burns, and repetitive
- Slip and fall accidents resulting from unsafe or defective property conditions
- Nursing home abuse and neglect, including physical, emotional, sexual,
and financial abuse
- Exposure to harmful and/or toxic substances, such as asbestos, pesticides, and more
- Drug injuries caused by defective and/or dangerous pharmaceutical medications
Note that this is not a comprehensive list; an injury can result from any
number of accidents or situations. When negligence is a factor, victims
are permitted to seek damages from the at-fault person or party.
At Speek, Turner & Newkirk PLLC, we represent clients in a variety
of personal injury and
wrongful death claims, including those involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle
accidents, premises liability, product liability, nursing home abuse,
work-related injuries, and more.